Friday 12 October 2007

I am Okay

0 comments

In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me
Everything that comes out of me is authentically me
Because I alone chose it
I own everything about me
My body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions
Whether they be to others or to myself
I own my fanatasies
My dreams, my hopes, my fears
I own all my triumphs and
Successes, all my failures and mistakes
Because I own all of
ME
I can become intimately acquainted with me
by so doing
I can love me and be friendly with me in all my parts
I know
There are aspects about myself that puzzle me
and other aspects that I do not know
but as long as I am Friendly and loving to myself
I can courageously
And hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles
And for ways to find out more about me
However I Look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever
I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically
ME
If later some parts of how I sounded, thought and felt turn out to be unfitting
I can discard that which is
Unfitting
keep the rest
and invent something new for that
Which I discarded
I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do
I have the tools to survive
to be close to others,
to be Productive to make sense and order out of the world of
People and things outside of me
I own me, and
therefore I can engineer me
I am me and
I AM OKAY

0 comments:

آپ بھی اپنا تبصرہ تحریر کریں

اہم اطلاع :- غیر متعلق,غیر اخلاقی اور ذاتیات پر مبنی تبصرہ سے پرہیز کیجئے, مصنف ایسا تبصرہ حذف کرنے کا حق رکھتا ہے نیز مصنف کا مبصر کی رائے سے متفق ہونا ضروری نہیں۔

اگر آپ کے کمپوٹر میں اردو کی بورڈ انسٹال نہیں ہے تو اردو میں تبصرہ کرنے کے لیے ذیل کے اردو ایڈیٹر میں تبصرہ لکھ کر اسے تبصروں کے خانے میں کاپی پیسٹ کرکے شائع کردیں۔